On April 27, 2020, The American Optometric Association and California Optometric Association confirmed with the Centers for Disease Control that the agency’s March 17th recommendation to postpone routine eye care is no longer in effect, therefore in accordance with state and local guidelines we will be re-opening our office on Monday, May 11th for patient care.
- We have instituted a number of cleaning and social distancing policies and procedures to try to ensure your visit is as safe as possible for you and our staff.
- We require that you wear a facial covering or mask and observe social distancing while in our office.
- We kindly ask that you attend your appointment alone.
- We will screen all patients entering our office by taking your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- If you become ill near or at the time of your appointment (cough, fever and shortness of breath) please call our office to reschedule.
- If you have any other questions about the steps we have taken to protect your health and safety while at our office, please call our office.
- We thank you for your patience as we take the necessary steps and actions to respond to this public health issue.